August 26, 2011

GIVEAWAY:: Morris Hubbard




Morris Hubbard is a lifestyle brand based out of Brooklyn, NY.  My friend Kellyn is 1/2 of the Morris Hubbard duo and I'm so pumped for her and her creative partner Arielle.  They are offering one lucky reader a sweat rag or schvitzing cloth, of your choice.  Summer isn't over yet and wouldn't it be a bit more charming to wipe the sweat off your brow with a Morris Hubbard sweat rag.  You can use it as a head scarf or give it to your man to wear as a dapper pocket square.

To enter just check out their etsy site and then leave a comment below letting me know which style you would choose and how you would wear your Morris Hubbard sweat rag or schvitzing cloth.  (I purchased the Wilder and love it!!)  Please leave me your email address too.  A winner will be chosen, at random, on Monday!!  

For 2 extra chances to win:
Like Morris Hubbard on facebook
Blog or Tweet about this giveaway providing a link
(don't forget to come back and comment if you do)

Due to the crazy Hurricane and my computer not working I'm extending the giveaway to Thursday!!


We have a winner!  Congrats Kristin!!

10 comments:

  1. I would choose the "all roads lead to home" and wear it kerchief style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Edgerton Schvitzing Cloth. I'd probably wear it a couple ways. On the head while in a kayak or canoe, and around the neck while hiking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes the wilder for me.
    love it and i would tie it around my neck with a pretty tee and pair of jeans.

    plus kellen would love it for a picket square in his fancy black jacket..

    i liked it on fb too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:59 AM

    i love the peabody! i would either wear it around my neck or as a headband - how cute with the bangs! so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd have to go with the Rooster Picnic and wear it to hold my hair back when I walk dogs. Dogs like roosters, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd choose the Boiler Room! And wear it around my wrist, or as a headband on my short runs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, and I liked them on Facebook and tweeted about the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Wilder Sweat Ragnis my fave and i'd probably wear it like the veronica.
    Cynthia love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i liked them on FB too!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. wait wait wait?!?!? i WON???????
    omg!!!
    what do i do next? XOXO cynthia. this is so fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...