August 25, 2011

girl power and glasses

These photos make me smile so I wanted to share.  I'm a sucker for little kids with glasses... so adorable! I was a little kid with glasses, and an eye patch.  I was not "so adorable" not even in the slightest.  Can you feel the girl power here?  I can!!

71611k.jpg

71611l.jpg
I haven't processed a photo like this in a long time, but it felt sweet and summery to I went with it.

Oooh oooh, I have something fun for tomorrow!  Stay tuned!!

3 comments:

  1. Kids in tiny glasses are always adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah this photo makes me smile too, this little girl is absolutely adorable and the photos are amazing, you have talent! Your have a lovely blog and I'm a new follower! Hope you'll like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:00 PM

    fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...