It doesn't hurt if you make adorable faces in the process!
So, I am not going to suddenly start writing all "Woe is me, boo hoo" posts but I just wanted to be a little more honest here. There is quite a bit going on in my life. My mom isn't feeling so well but I don't know how to get into it here so I'm not. She is definitely going to be okay... the question is when and how. I hope I don't sound rude in asking for you to not comment on the subject. I have complete faith that things are going to be okay.
I'm posting this because I just want to share that I'm choosing positivity. I am a pretty optimistic person and I don't want that to ever change. I will constantly choose to surround myself with positivity. I won't let anything or anyone bring me down unnecessarily. Life is just too precious to hold onto mistakes, faults, etc. I'm all for reveling in misery (hopefully for the shortest amount of time possible) and then letting it go.... moving on.
Plus, I've got a cute baby eating lemon slices to photograph. Jonah was being so cute that Joel and I captured him with my Fuji Instax, the holga, and Joel's phone.
Cute Kid and awesome photography.
ReplyDelete--------------------------------
Math Activities
who knew lemons were so fun?? but seriously, I am virtually hugging you, and still, always, admiring how positive you are. I tend to let things get me down more than I should, when promising myself to be optimistic and have fun and enjoy the little things is SO where it's at. keep it up, my dear, because you're so inspiring in that way!
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
ET