August 4, 2011

Fun Things (the good clean kind... maybe)

FUN.jpg

I like having back-up.  I don't usually do anything quietly or by myself.  I can spend hours by myself without getting bored but when it comes to projects and ideas I am always talking things out and asking for support or just good 'ol fashioned back up.  I recently posted that I am starting a month long project where I take 10 minutes EVERY DAY to dance! (Last night I felt so sick but I still found a way to add those 10 minutes of dancing in... well more like swaying, but I'm still counting it)  Joel is joining in but I wanted to see if Kim wanted to try something for 30 days too.  I suggested just doing something FUN each day for an entire month, especially since this is what inspired me to start the project in the first place.

Here are some (ridiculously silly and maybe a bit lame) ideas:

1. pick 2 different nail polish colors and paint alternating nails a different color.
2. wear a fancy dress and pretty shoes just to go food shopping
3. chocolate chip pancakes for dinner (Yeah, BRINNER)
4. bright pink eyeshadow
5. catch fireflies
6. photo booth pictures
7. practice making silly faces in the mirror with your baby (good practice for photo booth shots)
8. a drive down by the beach, windows down and the radio playing!
9. ice cream with sprinkles!!! (obviously)
10. go to the movies in the afternoon during the week
11. watermelon seed spitting contest (kind of gross but fun nonetheless)
12. play tag, hopscotch, simon says (with nieces and nephews, neighborhood kids, etc.)
13. have lunch outdoors.  have lunch on the floor of your living room. have lunch in the back of your car.  have lunch someplace other than the kitchen table.
14. make lemonade from scratch with lots of sugar.

gurl photo booth 1.jpg

Feel free to add: happy hours, getting together with the girls, dancing the night away, and adding vodka to that fresh lemonade.

Can you guys suggest some things that ooze FUN?

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...