Even though I have the worst attention span for watching videos on blogs I do get a kick out of seeing them. This one is super short, which is a good thing because I am terrible at keeping focus.
Jbear's fave dance move is the bouncy bounce. Every dance party we have includes him bending his knees and just bouncing.
And this is my son watching an episode of Dora. I now go to bed saying, "I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the MAP". Why does The Map sound like my jewish grandmother?
And don't forget to check out the Morris Hubbard giveaway going on!!!
Oh my, your son is adorable with his bouncy bounce move! Love the Phillies onesie, my Phanatic husband would definitely approve. Have you ever heard the Brian Reagan sketch about Dora the Explorer, there's a whole bit about "I'm the Map." Quite funny!
ReplyDeleteI love that Brian Regan bit!!! It's the most ridiculous song ever and I think my kid is actually frightened by the map.
ReplyDeleteI was surprised that I found the Phillies onesie in town that I live which is strictly Yankees or Red Sox.
What a cutie! I love that hair!
ReplyDelete