The Everybody, Everywear challenge for this month is florals!! It's really fun looking through everyone's take on the theme. The pattern is found everywhere- on skirts & dresses, button up shirts, cardigans, scarves and even shoes! It just really feels like spring is here looking at all these floral inspired outfits!
Okay, so when I finished the 30x30 challenge I went out shopping hoping to find a skirt that I love as much as my denim one. I picked one up at H&M and tried to think of at least 3 things I had in my closet that would go with it. I didn't get that far before I brought it up to the counter and handed over my $13 (yes it was only $13!!!). It wasn't until I got home that I realized I had a ton of tops to wear with this skirt. It has become one of my favorite skirts to pair things with.
Clearly I'm trying to be my mother.
Top Tights & Belt: Target, Skirt: H&M, Shoes: Blowfish Shoes, Jacket: Primark (Ireland).
Even the inside of my Java boots have a floral pattern.
Just another way I have worn this skirt. And I'm realizing now that it's not that different. Oh well, I'm posting it anyway!
Happy "it's finally feeling like" Spring!! If you have a cherry blossom tree or lilac bush in your yard, I'll be seeing you later!
super cute skirt...i love it with your sweet little jacket!
ReplyDeleteI love the striped top with the floral skirt! It's really cute! I love that your kid is in the picture with you too! Too cute! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute outfit!! I like the belt and skirt combo!
ReplyDeleteI don't think there's anything I love more than stripes and florals! And the salmon tights are just awesome, especially with those girly/grungy military boots. Glad I found you through EBEW!
ReplyDeleteThat jacket is so amazing with its little ruffles! And so is the pattern on your skirt! I love it all!
ReplyDelete-Charlotte
Oh pretty outfit! I am loving the jacket!
ReplyDeleteDaisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home
Don’t forget to enter my Alex Keller Giveaway
I love how the floral print is patterned to look like paisley print! Very cute!
ReplyDeleteLoving the striped skirt...and the shoes..and the ruffled jacket....okay, I love it all actually!
ReplyDelete-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com