May 11, 2011

These Days

I have been wanting to post a bunch of these photos. So here they are!

5111b.jpg
I've been really into eating roasted vegetables lately- butternut squash, tomatoes, some mushrooms and fennel. This bowl was really filling for 2 people.

5111a.jpg
Tomato & cucumber slices with pepper and sea salt with some slices of Fontinella cheese.

5711a.jpg
I am SO not a food photographer! Joel made some disgusting comment on what he thinks this looks like but I don't care, it's delicious. I can't explain the way I like my eggs but they are more than over easy but not cooked the entire way through, they are barely runny. Spinach and mushrooms make a yummy side to my lunch.

43011a.jpg
He seriously loves the lounge chair at nanny & grandpa's.

5611a.jpg
We headed down to Long Island to visit my parents and went to the BEST BAKERY IN THE WHOLE WORLD! The Levittown Park Bake Shop has the most delicious treats and I was so excited to bring Jonah there. I left with a vanilla frosted french cruller, rainbow sprinkle cookie, cupcake and pineapple danish. I don't know if I should admit that 3 of those things were for me (I can't help it everything is so good).

5611b.jpg

5611c.jpg
I even had time to hang out with Kim and Miss Thea at the park.

5611d.jpg

5611e.jpg
I love her!!

bearatthepark531.jpg
Back home we've been going to the park a lot. It has taken a long time for the weather to warm up over here and now with a fully walking toddler there is no excuse not to explore. He had more fun playing around the fence then going to the playground at first.

bearatthepark5311a.jpg

5911e.jpg

5911d.jpg
My kid loves the slide. He particularly loves walking up the slide.

5911c.jpg
The little punk stealing my lens cap...

5911b.jpg
and then trying to put it back on!

naptimetreat.jpg
And this is what a particularly awesome nap time looks like for me. Lemon sorbet and Tina Fey's new book.

5 comments:

  1. Such cute little ones!!!

    I am so glad my outfit was able to inspire you. I also had that skirt for years (at least 4) and I've only worn it a few times myself.
    I'm currently on a buying freeze so I've been recycling items from my closet that have been collecting dust.

    Thanks so much for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm hungry after looking at all the food photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never had fontinella cheese, but that plate looked delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's such a gorgeouous little boy...but that picture of him stealing your lens cap? ohhhh my word, that look on his face is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:02 PM

    i'm with shannon, that photo of him with the lens cap is THE BEST.
    -elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...