Yesterday was Joel's sister's birthday. We celebrated at a yummy seafood restaurant where I filled up on oysters, crab cakes, swordfish and butter pecan gelato. I also ordered a malibu bay breeze which was super delicious and a bit nostalgic. Joel said that that's the drink he remembers me drinking when we first started dating. I've changed my tastes in the past 10 years but it was fun for the night.
Top: H&M, Jeans: UO, Jacket: Primark in Ireland, Shoes: Java from Blowfish Shoes, Necklace: F21, Belt: Target.
Yeah, I don't know either.
And here is my beautiful sister in law with her dope birthday eye makeup. Seriously, doesn't she have such gorgeous eyes?
love it!!
ReplyDeletevery cute outfit :D i'd totally wear it if i had the money for something like that xD
ReplyDeleteawesome. those colors are really nice on you. and your SIL's eye makeup looks amazing - she's so pretty!!
ReplyDelete-et