October 21, 2011

something new

I can never go wrong with this station on Pandora.

I can't wait to get this book. (link via Mighty Girl)

This recipe is so so good.  I added pepper to the squash and some honey for the butter.

Mandy wrote up a week's worth of comfort food recipes.  I definitely want to eat this and this too.  Maybe I'll actually make them one day.

I just love Feist  Jodi and I are going to see her live in less than 2 weeks (it's been over 3 years since the last time we saw her perform).

A S'mores bar!!! Check it out here and here.

I've mentioned my love for Zumba(tm) a few times.  I've been so busy lately putting together routines, finding inspiration everywhere- I even have a Zumba inspiration board on pinterest.  One thing is for sure, this Beyonce song is going on the playlist.

I definitely hope to get some more blog posts up next week.  I have a whole weekend home and I'm looking forward to getting stuff done (bedroom cleaned up, photos edited, photos posted, convincing my sister in law to come to a Zumba class with me).  Tonight, though, is date night but since I have a lot I want to save up for it's just a night in with some food shopping, Joel cooking me something delicious (I hope), ice cream and a movie from Redbox... or Grey's Anatomy on netflix.

Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. the happiness project is such a good book! i completely loved it. enjoy!

    and YAY for feist! i can hardly wait!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...