I drove past this pond accidentally and made a mental note that I wanted to go back there with my boys and a camera. However, when we stepped out of the car and immediately stepped in goose poop I knew it was going to be an interesting evening. Actually it wasn't that interesting I just couldn't believe how scared I was of all the geese. I kept screaming at Joel to get Jbear out of there because I thought one them might bite him thinking he had food.
Then I calmed down and proceeded to take way too many geese photos.
some ducks to break up the geese photos
taking a little break from all the squawking... possibly contemplating the meaning of his little goose life.
I did manage to take some photos of my child too.
So serious!
I honestly don't understand the silly hand gesture but the completely serious face.
This last photo reminds me of a pre-teen who doesn't want to wear his coat but keeps it half on when parents are looking. Is it already starting?? Which also reminds me... with Jbear getting close to 2 how many times can a mom hear something stupid regarding, "Terrible Twos" ?
Now I'm singing this.
Geese are scary, because they scream and chase you.
ReplyDeleteugh, it would annoy me so much that probably every time someone asks how old jonah is they say something about the terrible twos coming up. maybe they don't but i'll bet they do.
ReplyDeletewhere is this btw?
oh i love these! canada geese make me miss home :)
ReplyDelete