I took maternity portraits of Gina a few weekends ago and I will be sharing some of those images shortly but her baby shower was just a few days ago and one image is begging to be blogged. Gina was a huge part of my adolescence in so many ways. The hours I spent at her house fill my mind with so many memories. Seeing her mom for the first time since graduation was so heart warming and there was so much excitement in the air because her only child is having a baby.
I asked mommy and grandmother-to-be to get close to one another for a photo and this is what they did. When I was snapping away I could just tell that this was going to be my favorite image. I told them to pose a certain way but this is what they did instead and I couldn't be happier.
I love every thing about this photograph!!!
so sweet.
ReplyDelete