I actually made one for Jonah after I saw this living room fort.
Chocolate toy cars.
I never realized how long 2 minutes can be.
Awesome Halloween wreath.
First I have to learn to dance like this then I can teach my kid.
I don't know what happened to me. For years I would balk at music on the radio and listen to Radiohead, Bjork, Ryan Adams, Feist (to name a few) and now I am in love with this guy and this song... and maybe even this song (mostly the spanish parts). What is happening here?!!!
Don't forget to enter the Shabby Apple giveaway going on now!!!
I can't believe this was just a little over a month ago and tomorrow we might be getting snow.
Have a great weekend! I still have to find something to wear to a Halloween party, but my prop box is coming in handy.
Have a great weekend! I still have to find something to wear to a Halloween party, but my prop box is coming in handy.
I love Pitbull as well, his music makes me dance :).. nice blog btw
ReplyDeletehttp://girlynote.blogspot.com