We landed back home, dropped off our bags, snuggled Jonah into the pack and play at my parent's house, and then headed out to our friend's 30th birthday party. It was so fun to be able to celebrate Kellyn's birthday with her and dance into the night (we were still on west coast time so it didn't feel so late) . I can't resist a dance party, ever!!!
Top and Skirt: H&M, Boots: Madden Girl from DSW, Tights: Target, Necklace: F21
I honestly don't know what I'm doing in the 2nd photo. Joel said to twirl so I "twirled"?
I like the lace tights.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to talk to you and hear about your trip!!! You and Joel look great!!!
ReplyDeletewell tell Kellyn i LOVE her name... ;)
ReplyDeletewelcome home.
i was just thinking today to get me a point and shoot.
or an iphone.... hmmmmm
Madden *Girl* ??? What size shoe do you wear???
ReplyDeleteRebecca- the tights were on crazy sale at Target!!!
ReplyDeleteKate- Yes, we have SO much to catch up on!
Kristin- It was so much fun just playing around with the p&s. I used to have a crappy one that I never used so I got a better quality camera and so far I love it. It's no dslr but it's good for what I need it to do.
Colleen- I think it's just another line of Steve Madden shoes. I wear a 9.5 or a 10.