September 15, 2011

an afternoon at the aquarium

We drove down to the Monterrey Bay Aquarium at the beginning of our trip.  I was SO excited to go because it's been ages since I've been to an aquarium and I was pumped about checking out the jellyfish!!  Since our friends, Dan and Kathryn, had off they came with us.

9511a.jpg
An hour into the drive I look back and see this scene.

9511c.jpg

9511b.jpg

9511d.jpg
Nothing is in focus here but I still love Jbear's look of curiosity!

9511e.jpg

9511k.jpg

9511f.jpg

9511g.jpg

9511h.jpg
We had some fun with poorly composed silhouette shots against the jellyfish tanks.

9511i.jpg
My son and I with our matching lower lips.

9511l.jpg
I won't ever tire of taking photos of Kathryn and Dan

9511j.jpg

9511m.jpg
Stopping for lunch in Monterrey.  Seriously, my kid loves lemons! (well actually here it looks like he hates them but I promise you he continued eating that slice)

7 comments:

  1. The jelly fish ate my favorite things to see at Monterrey Bay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great!! looks like you guys had an awesome day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those photos in the aquarium are all so beautiful! seriously good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the first photo was set up. Too funny!! Jonah is simply adorable. I will make sure to have lemons at Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a beautiful day at the aquarium, I love Monterey's aquarium. The silhouette shots and the jellyfish are my favorite! Can't wait to see more of your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, i love that car photo! :)

    Great blog, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...