Remember when I posted that I took my first Zumba class? Well from the very first class I took in June I was hooked and I never wanted to miss a class. One day it hit me that I should look into becoming a Zumba instructor so I signed up for an Instructor Training course. I was excited but extremely nervous and wondering how I was going to last from 9am to 6:30pm dancing my butt off. Well the day finally came and it was AWESOME!!! I never sweat so much in my life! I still have so much more work to do before I actually become a Zumba instructor but I've got my certificate and I'm on my way! The training course was taught by Tanya Beardsley who is so incredibly talented, crazy gorgeous, and wonderfully sweet.
And here I am totally uncool with my goofy smile and showing Tanya how I can shake my booty.
Whenever I do teach my first class will you guys come take it??
sign me up!!!
ReplyDelete