September 2, 2011

Procrastination is TOTALLY my middle name

I really should be packing....

Jodi's photo
                                                  image by Jodi Mckee

Because we are getting ready for a trip to San Francisco!!  Joel and I LOVE San Francisco although our love for the city happened separately (he used to go a lot with his dad and I have gone to visit family).  Four years ago we took a cross country road trip for our honeymoon and spent 3 glorious days in San Francisco showing each other the pieces we fell in love with.  And now we're bringing the Jbear and I am super excited.  At first I thought Joel and I should just go by ourselves for a long weekend but at the time we purchased our tickets I had not been away from my son for more than 21 hours and 3 days seemed like a lifetime.  After reading these posts on A Cup of Jo I became so much more comfortable with bringing Jonah with us.  So now we're going for a week and get to spend much needed time with our wonderful friends who moved there last year.

San Francisco is the type of city that could make any visitor fall in love with it.  It's so fun finding bloggers that have visited San Francisco- I love seeing how they chose to spend their time and what they chose to eat!  Here are some posts that have gotten me extremely giddy for my upcoming trip:

Jodi from Jodi McKee Photography  Jodi even wrote a guest post about her ideal day in San Francisco.

James from Bleubird Vintage  The photos from her lunch alone make me want to hop on a plane.

Cara from i dabble  Each photo is like a singular love letter to a very photogenic city. 

And these tips from A Cup of Jo have been deemed priceless as I prepared for our trip.

I will hopefully be back on, once I'm done packing, to post a bunch of photos that I've taken in the past week.

2 comments:

  1. yay!! have the BEST TIME! i can hardly wait to see what you capture with your lens. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww yay! I hope you have an amazing time there, we certainly did!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...