June 22, 2011

A Surprise Party

My brother's girlfriend threw him a surprise party and it was a really really fun night!!  It started at Nonna's LES Pizzeria where we took up the entire place.  The pizza was amazing and I can't wait to go back to try different slices.  

IMG_8118.jpg

Jenn made masks of my brother's face and it was the greatest yet creepiest thing I have ever seen.

IMG_8119.jpg

Imagine walking into a room where everyone looks like you.  It reminded of something out of Being John Malkovich.

surprisediptych.jpg

Surprise face

IMG_8138.jpg

61811dip.jpg

My brother loves surprises but has never had a surprise party.  I'm so happy that he found an awesome girl to through him one!

jfacemask1.jpg

Joel had the idea to take a bunch of Jeff masks and place them all over.

jfacemask2.jpg

photo 1

And this is me after 2 girly drinks!!  I obviously don't get out much.

photo 3

The flash decided to play up my paleness to it's full potential!!

jfacemask3.jpg

Happy Early Birthday Jeff!

3 comments:

  1. Haha That is such a funny idea for a surprise party! I love it!

    rebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a funny idea. I hope he had a good birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is SO GOOD! the masks are completely awesome, yet creepy. happy birthday, jeff!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...