June 29, 2011

diner date with the bear

I decided a month ago that I wanted to start going on weekly lunch dates with Jonah.  Once a week we go to the diner- he has silver dollar pancakes and I get two eggs over medium with rye toast and home fries

This was a very easy cross off for my birthday list.

62911c.jpg

62911a.jpg
Jonah spends the majority of our date staring out the window looking at all the cars.  He proceeds to say "Car" a million times even with a mouthful of pancake.

62911b.jpg

My husband knows me so well.  While I was publishing this post he was lighting candles on this cake.

62811e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. You've got a good hubby and an adorable little boy on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the cake. nice job, joel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:45 AM

    this is such an easy and fun tradition to start! and i ADORE that joel had that cake ready for you as a surprise. so perfect.
    -et

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...