June 1, 2011

Guest Blogger: Rebecca of MinnChic

Hi Thatgirl Photography readers, this is Rebecca from MinnChic. I'm a personal style blogger from St. Paul, MN.

When Cynthia asked me to do a travel-related guest post, I thought it would be fun to write about my typical travel outfit.

For most of my trips I stick to a travel uniform; a colorful cotton dress, a neutral cardigan, super comfortable shoes and a huge bag. Tights get packed too, especially if it is going to be cooler during my vacation.

My typical travel outfit is super comfortable. It makes packing a snap, and I can wear it to a museum, restaurant or baseball game without looking out of place. The big bag is key to traveling for me, because I can use it to store my sweaters if I get warm, and I also can carry guidebooks, water and sunscreen.

MinnChic Picture 1

MinnChic Picture 2

Outfit Details:
Dress and Tank - Old Navy
Sweater - Gap Outlet
Tights - Target
Shoes - Born
Bag - Vintage Samsonite

Here are a few shots of my travel clothes in action:
MinnChic Picture 3
In New York City

MinnChic Picture 4
On the North Fork of Long Island, NY

MinnChic Picture 5
In Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Rebecca, it was so awesome to have you here! I LOVE your bag! Check out MinnChic for Rebecca's fun and classy style (too bad it's getting warmer because she has an awesome collection of tights).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...