Tank: H&M, Shorts: Calvin Klein from TJ Maxx, Belt: TJ Maxx, Shoes: Timberlands, Bracelets: F21, Scarf: Goodwill.
I was so excited to start the 30 for 30 challenge and I've been sticking with it but I haven't been keeping up with taking photos everyday of my outfits. Hopefully that will change.
I want to ask though- if you love a piece of clothing do you go out and get an extra just in case? Not in another color or pattern but the same exact item? I bought this tunic a few years ago and wore it endlessly that it got pilly and faded real fast. I ended up getting the same exact tunic because I couldn't bear to be without it. I just donated the old worn in one and still have the backup. I am seriously contemplating getting this tank top again because I could wear it everyday. I know striped tanks aren't hard to come by but I just love the way this one fits. I just hate when clothes start to get all pilly and just look older than they really are.
I don't do that, but I really should, because I know exactly what you mean. Especially if it's something cheap from f21 or target or h&m, then it will last longer... or it's like a present to your future self to have a new one. sometimes I think it's hard to tell soon enough that it'll be a good one, so by the time you decide it's the Best Thing Ever they're out of stock. that being said? i own the same work button-down/dress shirt in four colors because it fits so nicely. so I guess I DO do that. hehe.
ReplyDeleteet :)