The boots featured in these next photos are not the brown ones I posted in this post because those ones were basically the same as my black boots (AND made my calves look 20x thicker). I also had to swap out my black sweater vest because Joel made me. It was way too worn looking and needed to go. It has been replaced with a pinstripe vest. Important information isn't it?
Shirt: H&M, Vest: TJ Maxx, Jeans: Urban Outfitters, Boots: Blowfish Shoes (I really love their shoes), Scarf: Target, Necklace: F21.
nerd face: ALL ME!
Does anyone else get that slouchiness around their knees when wearing boots? Or do I need to do some french cuffing before I slide my boots on? Oh wait, I think french cuffs on jeans are back in style. Sorry for the mocking!
you call it french cuffing? we called it tight rolling back in the day. ;)
ReplyDeletethat bunching is actually why i chicken out of wearing boots over pants. my sister says that she sometimes tucks her pants into her socks before putting the boots on, and that helps. i haven't tried it, but she wears a LOT of boots, so she would know better than me.
ReplyDelete:) elizabeth