February 27, 2011

I need a lint roller! Stat!

day17of30.jpg
Shirt: Gap, Skirt: H&M, Boots: Blowfish Shoes, Tights: Hue from Macy's, Belt: Target, Socks: Sock Dreams, Scarf: American Eagle.

day17of30a.jpg

day17of30b.jpg

I really wanted to make this skirt work in a more casual way. Not the most convenient outfit to wear for a day spent indoors when you're just playing with your kid on the carpet. Especially a carpet that needs to be seriously vacuumed of cat hair. However, it is a fun outfit to wear to surprise your husband when he comes home for lunch expecting to see you in pajamas. We also went out for pizza that night! I am very easily influenced and when I read about Elizabeth's day of crafting with a pizza break included I suddenly wanted and needed pizza. Hopefully no one will be posting about diamond necklaces anytime soon.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:41 PM

    i <3 this outfit. a lot. the simple pops of color are the best. i am also influenced like that, and i think it's AWESOME that i unintentionally forced you to go out for pizza. even thinking about it now makes me want to get pizza for dinner tonight!
    -elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girl! It was an immediate reaction when I saw your pie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...