So if I were still living in Philadelphia these outfit photos would be taken in very different locations. But here I am living in CT and I'm really excited about searching for new locations for photo sessions. Scouting areas for my 30 for 30 challenge is the perfect excuse. This past weekend Joel and I found ourselves on more of a country-ish road surrounded by snow and I was in heaven. I can't wait to go back in the spring too!
Shirt: GAP, Cardigan: Target, Jeans: Urban Outfitters, Boots: Blowfish Shoes, Scarf: American Eagle, Necklace: H&M, Belt: A gift from my dollar store loving friend.
It's almost March but I still might need to invest in snow boots!!
Cowl Neck Tunic: American Apparel, Cardigan: Target, Blazer: H&M, Jeans: Target, Scarf: a market in Rome, Shoes: Target, Belt: Joel's.
Joel was surprised that I wasn't nearly as interested in a lazy Sunday as he was. This is so different than the Cynthia he married who could stay in pajamas all weekend long watching movies. But I've got outfits to wear and photos to take!! Even though we got a late start we all jumped in our "new to us" car and headed to Sonic for some creme slushes and then went food shopping. My life is incredibly interesting and exciting... I know, I know, I'll stop bragging.
I have that lace cardigan in navy, and now I want to layer it over a cowl neck top.
ReplyDeleteIt must look so awesome in navy! I was actually going to wear it under the tunic but just reversed my plans and liked the outcome.
ReplyDeleteI want to raid your closet I love your 30 for 30 picks!
that shot of you standing on the center dividing line? awesome. what a picturesque place!
ReplyDelete-elizabeth
I cannot wait for spring too. I've already scouted sandals and am getting my toes ready for the open toe weather. :)
ReplyDeleteHowever, I do love the snow in your pics. Just trying to see the plus side to it all ;)