February 23, 2011

And then it hits me- I am a Mommy!

day15of30.jpg
Shirt: Target, Vest: TJ Maxx, Jeans: Urban Outfitters, Socks: Target, Boots: Blowfish Shoes, Scarf: Target, Necklace: Charlotte Russe.

day15of30a.jpg

Here's the lowdown: Jonah is napping, Joel gets home, I check to see if I have cheerios or cottage cheese remnants stuck to my clothes, pull on my shoes, and we both run outside for 2 minutes to take photos. I am very lucky to have a husband who not only can wield a camera but knows how to work it (we're talking all Manual mode)- I know how to pick 'em!!! Taking these photos don't take a long time but we usually make it happen during Jonah's nap. Well, yesterday Jonah took a shorter nap and there was no running outside for a second to snap some shots without him. He was also in a rather clingy mood so- he joined me for Day 15. I tried to have Joel hold him while taking some solo shots but all of them are of me trying to make Jonah laugh. Plus, a cute baby has got to make me look cute too by comparison, right? Right??

13 months later and I look at that boy and say to Joel, "We have a baby!" or "We're parents?!!" then followed by a, "When, how did that happen?" Sometimes I am just in disbelief that I get to be a mommy to the coolest little man around. And it's just WOW!!! I'm a Mommy!.

1 comment:

  1. awww, you are the most adorable mommy ever!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...