February 3, 2011

I want some Apple Drink- it's greeeeen



I have a love/hate relationship with layering. I like to do it when it's on my terms- say a ruffly shirt under a v-neck sweater. I hate when it's necessary because said ruffly shirt and v-neck sweater are too short for my torso. One of the issues of being tall I guess but it seems that all my height comes from my upper body which makes layering extra long tanks necessary (even if they are just regular length on me). I just want shirts to be long enough so I am not constantly tugging at them. Or I might have to bring back Donna Martin esque cropped tops back in style. And nobody wants to see that.

This is not my first 30 for 30 outfit (that one is kind of a dud) but I wanted to post it because I had fun wearing a ruffly shirt, fake pearls, and green eyeshadow.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:36 PM

    wearing belts like that is something I think would be fun. also, those boots are awesome!
    -elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally not a dud! I'm glad I get to see more of you through this project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee- I meant my actual 1st outfit for that 30 for 30 project... that outfit was a dud not the one I'm wearing in this photo. I can't wait to see more of you in April!! Details please.

    Elizabeth- thanks girl. I think from tugging on my clothes I get them all stretched out so a belt definitely helps define my waist a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I showed Lily this picture and she immediately pointed to your eye shadow and said, "yellow!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops! I need to read more carefully.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...