February 14, 2011

HOME!!

day5of30
Dress: Gap, Cardigan: Target, Blazer: H&M, Belt: from a dress from Century 21, Tights: Macy's, Socks: Target, Boots: Blowfish Shoes
day5of30a
Scarf: Camden Town Market in London. I am such a sucker for that market and always buy a scarf when I go.

So I took Jonah down to Florida, with my dad, to meet his side of the family. It was a short trip but packed with so much happiness. Along with my dad's brother and sister, Jonah got to meet my 94 year old grandmother and liked her immediately. It was so incredible to watch his face light up with all the new attention he was getting. And to say that my child rules at traveling is an understatement! So now we're back home to mounds of snow wherever you look and wearing layers and layers. But the days are getting a little bit longer and spring really does feel like it's around the corner.

4 comments:

  1. you are adorable.

    do you drag your tripod out to the street for these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jodi! These haven't been self portraits. When Joel comes home from work we run down to the end of our block and snap these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're looking good Cynthia! I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kate! And I miss you guys too, like crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...