September 25, 2011

Cement Slides= Seriously Awesome Fun!

When we booked our tickets for San Francisco I knew I wanted to do as many fun toddler things as possible.  Luckily for us, all the fun toddler things were fun for adults too.  When I saw this link on A Cup of Jo I put cement slides at the top of our vacation plans.

They were AWESOME!!!!  Apparently they are all over the city but we just went to two different parks to check them out.

9611k.jpg

9911a.jpg
Joel and the Jbear trekking up to the top and sliding down verrrrry fast.

9911b.jpg
I just realized the scared look on his fast but trust me he LOVED it.  The second we got to the bottom he was ready to go back up again.




I also loved how there were signs that read: Adults must be accompanied by a Child!  Woot woot... so happy we had one of those with us!

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh. super fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the idea of cement slides seem painful, but your photos and videos make me want to book my trip around sement slides now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What! How come I didn't see those when I was in San Fran!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks awesome!! I want one connecting the upper and lower floors in my house. How amazing would that be? Just slide your way down to breakfast every morning. Hope everygthing is going well with you guys.xxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...