I feel like I should admit something. I don't know how to blog. If I were just blogging portrait sessions or a wedding then I would know what to do but this whole lifestyle/mommy blogging is so confusing. Is it okay to do multiple posts in one day and then none for a few days? Are there rules? Do I have to abide by them? Sometimes I want to post photos but then look at the lot and realize they don't go together. But who cares, right? Right?? Because if I want to post a photo of kale and then some flowers picked from our backyard, I should be able to. No really... am I able to?
I bought a bunch of produce for the week and just dove into pears, apples with cheese, cucumbers (i LOVE cucumbers and don't understand why I don't eat them more), orange slices with pepper (Thanks Summer), red peppers and kale. I really love kale in all forms, raw, sauteed, and baked into chips. I saw this post and just substituted kale for the collard greens and added some cider vinegar.
And here are some pretty purple flowers that are scattered around our backyard. For the past 7 years any back area I've had has been concrete so to have grass and pretty pretty flowers is such a treat! Picking flowers reminds me of my friend Kristin and her nature loving kids. I can't wait for/ hope for little treasures picked by my little boy.
I guess I'm just going to do what feels right for me in regards to my posts buuuuuuut any insight would be appreciated! Have a great weekend (although I'm sure I'll be posting in a few more hours).
i love that sweet little vase of goodness. we just found our very first dandys and violets this morning. i am not sure anymore who gets more excited, me or them? i kind of love that.
ReplyDeleteXO
some bloggers seem to post on a schedule - m, w, fri or whatever.. I think, though, that they probably write when they feel like it, and save some posts to post later. I never really got very good at blogging other than reporting progress on my lists and/or projects. i love how you're blogging now, though, especially that sometimes the photos don't all go together, or it's more of a real slice of life, if that makes any sense. i say just go with what feels right, because i know i'm loving it!
ReplyDeletexo e
i love kale too and those pretty flowers. and i say go with the flow with blogging. just have fun and be yourself :)
ReplyDelete