April 12, 2011

Miss T turns 1!!

Thea's 1st birthday was a fun and wonderful afternoon spent with so many people who love this little girl to bits! I am so happy that Joel, Jbear and I were able to be apart of the celebration! Kim did such a sweet job of making the party so festive and Miss Thea was the most adorable guest of honor. I was kind of busy wearing a dress that was a bit too short and hanging out with my little man but I was able to get a few photos! Here are some of my favorites!!

Tparty1.jpg

Tparty4.jpg

Tparty7.jpg

Tparty8.jpg

Tparty5.jpg

birthday outfit
That outfit... ahhhhh!!!! I can't stand the cuteness. I.Just.Can't!!!

Tparty2.jpg
He looks all sweet and innocent but then...

Tparty3.jpg
he's making birthday girls cry. Actually as much as Thea's love for Jonah runs deep she had birthday presents to open!

7 comments:

  1. I have no words right now. Just that I welled up looking at these. I love them so much!! Thank you for bringing your camera (and your short dress)! You are the best friend a girl could ask for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet! thea looks so beautiful and it looks like kim did an amazing job on the decorating!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh the cuteness! i love her party theme. the colors are all so happy and pretty. daisy love. and the cupcake tower was awesome. those 2 babies are just so beautiful.

    happy one to her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:59 PM

    i'm dying over all of the little details - the straws! the color scheme (m&ms!)! the cupcake toppers! and of course, if you can't wear a tutu on your birthday, when can you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious. Every one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that first picture of Thea! She is adorable. The picture of Jonah...man, that kid is so handsome. He looks so much like your side of the family. I love how he looks so chill in that last picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...