It was such a lovely afternoon with some really awesome ladies. I wish I took more photos (hoping some more show up on flickr) but here is just a glimpse of the little party we had in Jodi and her belly's honor.
A headless Elizabeth preparing a yummy strawberry and mint spritzer.
The Arnold Palmer cake that Erin had always planned on making for Jodi. Oh my goodness, it was delicious and Erin's first try at swiss meringue buttercream icing (my fave).
Erin at the door, waiting for Jodi to arrive!
Surprise!!!
Jodi's reaction was so amazing and it made us all giddy that we pulled it off!!!
It truly was a great experience planning a party with Erin and Elizabeth. Erin put it best when she said that the three of us accomplished what we all wanted for this party but couldn't do alone.
Super fun! I so wish I could have come out for Feist and stayed for this. I miss you all!
ReplyDeletehow happy! hooray for surprises and beautiful girls getting together!
ReplyDeletehooray for surprises and pretty girls gathering together to celebrate friends and new life...
ReplyDeletei can't thank you enough for this. it was such a fun day and a complete surprise!
ReplyDeletei love erin's extra excited face in the background. =)
we made such a great team! and it was so, so fun... seeing jodi's surprised face was one of the very best parts of the whole thing. :)
ReplyDelete