April 24, 2011

Dance Party Monday: You've Got To Set 'Em Up


I decided to put on a random mix and when this song came on I saw my baby boy start bouncing. These past few days he's been too busy walking to really care about dancing. But when he heard these beats I saw his booty bounce.

How was your weekend? Mine was pretty relaxed but super enjoyable! I was on a search for toddler jeggings but was defeated. I guess I was too late to the game and couldn't find them in J's size. Oh, I'm also trying a new way of eating. I've really been inspired by this lady and this post! Of course I would be lying if I said I wasn't in it for the weight loss but really I am ALWAYS so sluggish... all the time! I am not feeding my body well (my body knows no bounds when it comes to cupcake consumption) and I want to change that! I want to be an energetic mother and feel healthier. Game on!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:51 PM

    that sucks that you couldn't find the jeggings in j's size! can you order them online? i wonder if they have them at my local store. let me know if you want me to check! :) also, that post is seriously inspiring. i'm sitting here now trying to figure out what on earth i'm going to eat on my dinner break at work, and while i LOVED all the eating i did last week, it sort of feels like, okay, vacation is over, now it's time to get real. especially with summer coming. sigh. (also, i think six straight days of cupcakes should hold me on cupcakes for a while!)
    -et

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...