April 13, 2011

The Bear's 1st Birthday!

Posting Thea's party photos reminded me that I never blogged about the Jbear's first birthday party. Kim captured all the wonderful moments so that I could be free to mingle with guests, make champagne toasts, wrangle chocolate chips out of Jonah's mouth and eat!

jbearbirthday-9.jpg
We had so much food! And looking back at this photo makes me proud that I married a guy who makes a kick ass artichoke pie and the best hummus EVER.

jbearbirthday-22blog.jpg
I had so much fun coming up with the dessert table. Even Jonah's sippy cup matched the table.

jbearbirthday-2.jpg
My amazing sister in law, Lauren, made these cake pops in the color scheme. Our guests went nuts over them!

jbearbirthday-27blog.jpg
My little cookie theif! Silly baby going for the oatmeal when the chocolate chip cookies were just to the right.

jbearbirthday-12.jpg
a photo from each month of his 1st year!

jbearbirthday-18.jpg

jbearbirthday-17.jpg
Although I used the same colors in all the decorations, the theme of the day was definitely JONAH! I hung photos all over the house using blue & orange washi tape.

jbearbirthday-87blog.jpg

jbearbirthday-98blog.jpg
this is when J realizes that cupcakes are the greatest thing in the world.

jbearbirthday-117blog.jpg
and this is when I realize that I put huge chocolate chunks in those banana cupcakes.... oops.

jbearbirthday-134blog.jpg
we do couch photos pretty much on the regular!

jbearbirthday-62blog.jpg

These are just some of the hundreds of photos we received from his party. My friends Jodi and Veronica took photos of the day as well. I love having talented and camera happy friends.

5 comments:

  1. awww, yay! that was such a fun day. and seriously, those cake pops were soooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are all of our babies one year old now? Oh the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable! I actually have a photo of both of us on my first birthday party in NJ. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those photos are so amazing, and I love the cute color coordinated dessert area. I actually have a photo of the two of us at my 1st bday party in NJ. Amazing how time flies! -Tam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:41 PM

    i still can't get over how much i loooove the color scheme. when i get married one day, will you help me pick the colors? :)
    -et

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...