September 10, 2009

Kathryn & Dan's Wedding :: Philadelphia Wedding Photographer

Woo hoo... Kathryn and Dan's wedding blog post!!  Given all the speeches and toasts revolving around the love and friendship of Kathryn and Dan, this day was a long time coming.  Although it rained and rained and rained, the day was filled with beauty and life and I couldn't be happier that I was able to be a part of it all.   



Kathryn and her bridesmaids jewelry was done by Isabelle Vuong Mitchell and I seriously recommend her for all your handmade jewelry needs.  

I was absolutely giddy hanging out with Dan waiting for Kathryn to come out for their first look.  Just look at that smile on his face!!


Kathryn and Dan are totally HOT and do a mean tiger face as well.  



It is a tough job being a completely adorable flower girl. 

Thanks to Joel for taking these shots of the blue deliciousness at the reception.  






It was such a fun night and I am really looking forward to the day after session.  

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Cynthia! Her shoes were so fun and it looks like it was a great day. The umbrellas made for some cool shots, so the rain wasn't too bad.

    On a grammar note...in one spot your wrote absolute instead of absolutely...figured you would want to know. Don't know if you can delete this part of my post. If not I can leave another comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so wonderful, cynthia!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the grammar check, Kate!

    Happy, I'm glad you like them. I love the one of you dancing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...