Over the past two years I have gotten to know Jodi through her photographs on flickr; learning that she loves color (especially aqua), NYC, anthroplogie, cupcakes and is always down for hanging out. Even though our friendship is still new I feel really lucky to be able to call this girl a friend. And I was super honored when she wanted me to take photos of her and her hubby for their 10 year wedding anniversary. We got together in Dumbo and I just had a great time capturing their silliness and love.

you can check out some of Jodi's work on her flickr page (which in my opinion is a beautiful love letter to NYC & color) and her portrait project on autoimmune diseases.




yay! thank you so much for doing this shoot cynthia. chris & i had such a great time!!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh these are SUPER awesome and fun and loving! a treasure for them especially being their recent anniversary. great shoot cynthia!
ReplyDeleteThey are precious. And I am totally in love with the "now playing" photo. Just awesome!
ReplyDeletethese are all so great. I love the double orange doors one soooo much.
ReplyDelete