April 20, 2009

Surprise Party

I love love love surprise parties.  I love the phone call that one of the guest gets and the "shh shh shh they're coming" and the reactions, of course.  I LOVE the reactions.  Joel and I went up to Connecticut to help surprise Uncle Blaise and celebrate his birthday and his reaction didn't disappoint!  





Uncle Blaise,  I really couldn't help posting these photos.  I hope you had a fantastic birthday!

3 comments:

  1. What awesome shots Cynthia. You really captured his emotion so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh those are THE best shots. so candid and real. and tears of joy. wow. i feel it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for checking out my blog and leaving such a nice compliment. I love your work...and especially love this post....these photos are so real, the true emotion that you captured just beams from these picture. Great work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...