January 29, 2009

Nuala's 3rd Birthday

One of the sweetest and coolest little girls turned 3 last week and I was there to capture all the fun and happiness going on.  The party was held at Fleisher Art Memorial in Philadelphia.  They did such a wonderful job finding new and interesting projects for all the young guests.    

Nuala is making sure I know who the birthday girl is

Helping out with the balloon color selection

Party time is serious business



I hope Nuala remembers moments like this when she gets older



I loved watching the kids make big flowers out of all the colored tissue paper.  Definitely an upgrade from the actual tissues and tin foil I used to make this craft

The balloons were a big hit too!!

The party was such a fun time and I thoroughly enjoyed watching the kids over at the painting section.  Whether they were using their brushes or fingers it was all so creative



Isn't this the sweetest family portrait?  I love how Nuala has her arms around her Mom and Dad; she is such a big girl


Happy Birthday Nuala!  

1 comment:

  1. Lovely shots Cynthia. I especially enjoy the one where they are blowing out the candles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...