January 16, 2009

It's been awhile!

Hopefully 2009 will be the year that I get more comfortable with blogging.  When I have photo sessions to post it's not a problem at all.  It's when things get slow that I back away from my blog not knowing what to say and what to share.  So I hope you all will bear with me while I work on my blogging skills!  

Two weeks into this new year and I am so excited for what's in store.  I have booked photo sessions that I am so excited about and Joel and I are headed to London, next week, to visit his sister and meet up with a few friends.  I just have a feeling that this is going to be a very fun year.  

Just a glimpse of my Christmas Day outfit

1 comment:

  1. SO diggin this shot and those TIGHTS! AHHHH WANT THEM!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...