I am still so new to the blogging world and sometimes forget to keep updating in between photo session blog posts. In real life I am ultra chatty but that hasn't quite translated to my blog.... yet. So here is my attempt to share some facts about me, especially since it is all so "fascinating".
- I love watching 30 Rock, The Soup, Lost and reruns of 90210 (the original series). Oh and I can't forget Arrested Development.
- My favorite foods are french fries, pizza and ice cream (which makes me, what, 8 years old?). I also love sushi, my mom's spanish rice, and anything my mother and father in law make.
- I love love LOVE to dance. If fun music is playing I will most likely be dancing to it or making up dance moves in my mind.
- I am obsessed with learning new buttercream frosting recipes. Any and all that don't require powdered sugar.
- Ever since I was little I wanted to start a company called Thatgirl. And yes, That is my last name. Well, now it is hyphenated but my husband understood that I didn't want it to be thatcacopardogirl photography.
- Speaking of a husband... I have the greatest most supportive husband EVER. Joel and I have been married since June 2007 but have been together for 7 years. We have realized that we are no longer funny but still manage to make one another laugh like crazy.
and so this post is not without a photo here is something else about me:
-I like playing dress up and have a lot of fun making faerie dust in Photoshop
I can't tell you how happy I am that I got you hooked on real buttercream!
ReplyDeletei love your fairy dust, but more so i LURVE that wig!
ReplyDelete