November 12, 2008

For A Whole Year

For the past year I have been working on a photography project. The rule was simple: take one photo a day for an entire year. Sounded easy enough but at times that rule was the hardest thing about my day. There were days when I would have over 50 images to choose from as my one photo for the day. Then there were times when it would be 11:58pm and I would grab Joel for a last minute 'self portrait +1' shot.  Although I photographed anything from pretty flowers to my dinner or an unwanted sofa chair left on the sidewalk; my favorite photographs are those of the people in my life.  I also turned the camera on myself numerous times.  It was an incredible experience and although on certain days it felt like a complete chore, I am really happy that I took the time to photograph each day.  

Here is my Day 365 shot!

 
And since it was a leap year I kept going to Day 366

2 comments:

  1. WOO HOOOOOO! awesome. those last shots are SO good. that top one cannon should use in an add, it is sexay and sexay sells!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...