Kimberly Hurst lovingly asked me to take some portraits of her for her website and blog. We finally set up a portrait session and took our photo shoot to some of my favorite nooks in Philadelphia. I am really happy with the results, but how can I not, "Hello Gorgeous". It looks like she knows how to work it behind the camera and in front of it, as well.

Kim's husband Kyle got in on some photos and went as far as offering to shoot the whole session himself. Maybe another time, Kyle.
I just love this outtake of some hair shakin' action.






Wow! I love that first shot of Kim with her camera. She does look gorgeous and you took some awesome pictures. I hope you guys had fun!
ReplyDeletethese are great cynthia!!
ReplyDeletekim you look like a total photography rockstar.
Thanks girls. It was a fun shoot, for sure. Kim made it so easy with her sexy stares.
ReplyDeleteI love them all but especially the hair shaking one. Nice work!
ReplyDelete