September 29, 2008

Ali and Jason

It is so great to be in the company of a couple who really know how to have fun in front of the camera.  It is also a pleasure to see how much love and laughter go into Ali and Jason's relationship.   They are expecting a baby girl in December so we headed over to Washington Square Park (Philadelphia's version) so I could capture all their cutesy affection and excitement in public.  


I had an idea for a photo; right down to body position and hand placement.  But I had to let Jason call the shots when I was capturing this image.  I think my heart melted just a bit when I saw the two (soon to be three) of them like this.  








Thank you Ali and Philly (it is hard calling you Jason) for such a fun afternoon.  I am so excited for you two and can't wait to eventually meet your little girl.
P.S. move back to the east coast.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...