March 5, 2012

Confetti & Ugly Dolls

Sure, why not?!!!  Throwing confetti (made with my fave craft punches.... dork) into the air in the middle of the street is a very normal way to celebrate the fact that...

3412a.jpg


3412b.jpg

we're having a girl & boy!!!  

3412c.jpg

We are over the moon excited!!!

6 comments:

  1. dude!!!! that's amazing! so, so SO excited for you guys. love that j's getting a brother but that you will get to have a girl, too. best of both worlds :)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is exactly what I wanted!! I had so many boys names that I really wanted another son AND I get a little girl too. Woohoo!!

      Delete
  2. Congrats! That are great news

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. We got an ice cream cake and when Joel asked what should we write on it I said, "Hooray".

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...