February 27, 2012

crazy things going on up in here

Hello there!  I don't know if you remember me but I sometimes blog in this space right here and then weeks go by.  I don't know why it's taken me so long to announce some pretty big news.  But here it is accompanied by some totally exquisite photos of me and my big teeth.

22312c.jpg

22312a.jpg

22312b.jpg

My baby boy is going to be a big brother this summer!!!

10 comments:

  1. hoorayyyy!! this is so exciting. and i can't get over how big J is getting. and how pretty your hair is. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Cynthia!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mazel Tov!!!! I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Cynthia and Joel!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOOOT! you look amazing mama. you are a stunner. and look at that big boy of yours. he is going to rock big brotherhood.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:05 PM

    congratulations momma! x nic

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVE the photo of you flashing your coat open & J grabbing your belly. so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so adorable! Now I MUST figure out how I can visit. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, so precious! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...