July 27, 2011

Beach!!!

71811a.jpg

71811b.jpg

71811c.jpg

71811d.jpg
CURLS!!!!

71911a.jpg

71911b.jpg

71911c.jpg
Love, love, love!

71911d.jpg

We spent 2.5 days up in Rhode Island with friends and it was amazing!  Another mark off on my list and it was done in the most fun way!

I have some more guest bloggers coming up.  I am not away on vacation, I just love guest bloggers!!!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:12 PM

    that looks SO fun. and i adore j's curls. ADORE THEM.
    et

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with these new pictures of my nephew!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That there is a trio of gorgeous wee ones. And yeah, I see yoru hesitation to cut that hair, it's perfect AS IS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:59 PM

    I love beach photos... and thos curls! THOSE CURLS...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...