March 16, 2011

Visiting and Elvis Crespo... always Elvis Crespo.

My very awesome mother's birthday was last week but Jbear and I are here now visiting her. This past weekend she mentioned going to the mall and looking for make up. How awesome is she?!!! I used to love going shopping with my mom because she could rationalize ANY purchase. And now that my 30 for 30 challenge is over (aka- no more shopping ban) I will hopefully find some fun clothing pieces for spring.

I love spending time with parents although I am sure they are definitely grateful when I decide to go home (mostly my dad whose hidden chocolate stash goes missing while I'm visiting). Jbear gets such a kick out of his grandparents too and has even decided to start speaking spanish. He clearly says "Agua" when he wants to drink.

On top of the language he is getting numerous lessons on how to move his feet. We'll be dancing to this song and some of my mom's other favorites while we're here.

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...