Since the last time I posted a lot has happened. Joel and I brought a very handsome little man into our lives.

Joel and I got our converse chucks personalized with our wedding date and wore them on the day. We whip them out for our anniversaries as well. For our 3rd anniversary we got to add another set of sneakers to our family photo.


We were in the middle of moving out of Philly so Jonah's halloween costume was a very last minute decision. He's the youngest American Apparel employee. Trendy boy!!!


It's been so long since I made blogging a somewhat regular habit. I have so much more I want to share. This is kind of like a catch up!!! I'm trying to clean out the tumbleweeds that have been blowing around here.











dude, you guys did so many big things this year! it is fun to see some of these photos now, so many happy moments. :)
ReplyDelete-elizabeth
So glad to see you back on here! I love seeing some pictures I haven't seen before of you guys. Hope you aren't buried in snow.
ReplyDeleteAll of these photos are excellent and so full of happy. I miss you and your little family. Sam, Lili and I are coming to NYC from April 16th to the 21st. We have to figure out a way to get together!
ReplyDeleteelizabeth- it was a crazy year!! Even though it wasn't nearly enough I'm happy that I got to see you the times I did!
ReplyDeleteKate- yay! I was hoping I was going to repeat photos with every other internet forum I post on. We ARE buried in snow, it's truly insane. There is no more room for the snow to go.
Lee- Umm, The J's and I ARE THERE!!! Please keep me posted because I am not missing an opportunity to see you & Sam and to meet Lili.