June 10, 2009

My parents

I love my parents- it's absolutely no lie.  It's frightening how much I am like both of them.  I don't have my father's humor or my mother's sassiness but I find moments where I am saying something my father would say or dancing like my mother.  I don't like when too much time passes and I don't get to see them so I was really excited when they came down for a weekend- I almost didn't let them leave.  Before they headed back home I was able to grab some shots of the two them.  



it really doesn't take much for my dad to make my mom laugh

my mother is the most confident woman I know and I am so grateful 

I am so glad I got this shot since I was laughing so hard while taking it.  40 years of marriage and they still are having fun.  

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...