March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to Joel

My awesomely amazing husband's birthday is today.  I know this isn't a proper portrait but I just love this new shot of him.  Mix tapes and a Canon AE-1... a man after my heart, for sure.  I love Joel to pieces, except when he tries to use up all my film.  Joel picked up a camera for the first time last summer and within weeks I was in awe of his work.  I could go on AND ON about how much I love Joel, but I'll leave that for another day.  

Happy Birthday Joely!  I hope you have fantastic day... and please forgive me if dinner tonight ends up being Wendy's.  

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Joel! This photo is fantastic. Give him bug hugs from me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...