February 26, 2009

Elijah turns 1

Elijah is so loved.  I wanted to start this blog post with that sentence... so there it is.  He is such a cute, sweet and loving boy no wonder his family and friends go ga-ga over him.  It was such a pleasure to spend the afternoon photographing his 1st birthday.  


mmm... jelly beans!!  Thanks to my hubby, Joel, for taking these detail shots.  

I can't help but squeal when I see this photo.  That face and that hair... so cute.



Just a sweet portrait of an incredibly gorgeous family.

Elijah's guests definitely had a wonderful time...




This is one of my favorite moments.  I am such a sucker for adoring glances.  

1 comment:

  1. These turned out lovely! I really like the one of Elijah sitting on his Mom's lap. Great job Cynthia!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...