He celebrated by inviting his close friends to a party of pirates, face painting, cake, a scavenger hunt, swimming and more cake. I went there as a nanny and guest but where I go, my camera follows.
Here is the birthday boy!!

The kids run off with their scavenger hunt clues. I was in love with the backyard; it was magical.

Isabelle narrowing down the location for the next clue.

I felt like I stepped into a woodsy fairy-tale heaven. There was even a butterfly bush.

A very calm tiger.

I love his expression here.

The cutest little cheetah makes an appearance.

Devin is such a cool and funny guy. I can't believe he is only three years old.

Yay! I'm so happy to see your blog. More photos from you is always a good thing! The shots form this party are fab. I bet the parents are really happy.
ReplyDelete